Why Partner with Gingrich Memorials?
Craftmanship, Personal Service, Reputation:
All words that describe our family-owned business.
• Partnering with Gingrich creates a new revenue stream for your funeral home. Complete your portfolio of services you offer to families from a full line of continuing care products, tying you to the family for generations to come.
• The Gingrich product line includes: traditional and cremation cemetery products, monuments for traditional and cremation interments, granite and bronze memorials and markers, as well as non-cemetery applications. Monuments are hand-carved by one of our own expert craftsmen with over 30 years of experience.
• We have our own graphic artist and laser etching machine. The possibilities are almost limitless as to what can be etched onto the granite. Personal photographs and other images - it’s all up to you as to what can be created with the laser etching machine. What can’t be etched by the machine is hand-etched by our gifted graphic artist, who can handle any special request.
• You will have full accessibility to a full time Gingrich employee 7 days a week to answer questions, provide sales materials, and meet with your families to walk them through the selection process.
• Established in 1921, we are now into our 4th generation of family owners. Jim and his wife Karen, along with their sons (Nate and Andy), own and operate all facets of the business. Generations of Gingrichs work together to lovingly create “a tribute to life” in your memorial.
If you’re interested in becoming a Gingrich Funeral Home Sales Affiliate, please fill out the information below: